Thursday, August 30, 2007

Queen of Babble in the Big City

Meg Cabot, prolific author of young adult novels (The Princess Diaries), writes a handful of series for adults. This is the second book in the Queen of Babble series, starring Lizzie Nichols, an up-and-coming wedding gown designer with just one fault: she can't keep her mouth shut. I listened to the first book when it came out last year and enjoyed it--I was happy to see that this second installment was read by the same narrator, Justine Eyre. This book follows Lizzie as she tries to get noticed in the big city. She accomplishes her goals, but not always with the results she'd like. And there are some big surprises, which I don't want to reveal--all I can say is, I'm definitely going to be getting the next book in the series as soon as it comes out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home