Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Milk, Eggs, Vodka: Grocery Lists Lost and Found


by Bill Keaggy

Some people collect stamps and coins, author Bill Keaggy collected thousands of people's grocery lists from around the world, enough to make into a very entertaining coffee table book. With full color images of the grocery lists and humorous anecdotes by the author, this book is a delight to read. The book includes chapters with lists such as "just plain funny", "badd spellrs", and "eating wrong". My favorite list in the book reads:


Olive Oil
Coke, Sprite, diet pop
if you buy more rice - i'll punch you
milk, frozen o.j., eggs
yogurt, bread
get deoderant, hairspray
bath. clean. TP PB
ham helper, pretzels
raisins

Its funny, trust me. Read it, and you'll see what I mean. I was laughing out loud. It reminds me of the book, "Letters from a Nut."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home