Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Do You: 12 laws to access the power in you to achieve happiness and success by Russell Simmons

I listened to the audio version of this self-help book. The reason I chose this book was because a colleague heard Simmons speak at an awards dinner and said he was very down-to-earth. Simmons is a hip-hop producer and has various other ventures. He is wildly successful and extremely wealthy. He is also a vegetarian and practices yoga and meditation. I like to listen to self help books on my commute to work because even though they can be common sense, they help to keep me focused, both professionally and personally. I liked Simmons' book very much. He is someone who is very focused, has a strong work ethic and takes care of his health. He also has a strong committment to charity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home